A large bucket, full of all kinds of fun content goodies. The bulk of my experience rests in the world of content development. And I love it!
I’ve been in-house, a consultant, a work shop developer and lead, an individual contributor, a team-lead, a project manager, a project staffer… you name it, if it has to do with content development, I’ve likely got 12+ years of experience under my belt making it happen.
A snapshot of what content development entails:
- Creative ideation: Coming up with great ideas for everything from site names to content marketing campaigns.
- Editorial vision, calendaring and planning: This is all about execution and rolling out a great conversation with your target audience.
- Segment insights, audience identification, persona development, consumer journey creation: Getting to know your people. Perhaps the lynch pin of developing an effective marketing strategy — it all starts here.
- Design thinking, UI/UX: Simple, streamlined, visual… design thinking is critical to mobile and digital native engagement.
- Content production and project management: Producing everything from video, storyboarding, and infographic concepts to written content, graphic design, and creative reviews.
- Distribution and engagement planning plus channel readiness: Figuring out where, when and how to connect via digital media.
If you’d like to know more about some of these projects and capabilities, please send me a note and let’s talk!