A large bucket, full of all kinds of fun content goodies. The bulk of my experience rests in the world of content development. And I love it!
I’ve been in-house, a consultant, a work shop developer and lead, an individual contributor, a team-lead, a project manager, a project staffer… you name it, if it has to do with content development, I’ve likely got 12+ years of experience under my belt making it happen.
A snapshot of what content development entails:
- Creative ideation: Coming up with great ideas for everything from content series to content marketing campaigns.
- Editorial vision, calendaring and planning: This is all about execution and rolling out a great conversation with your target audience.
- Segment insights, audience identification, persona development, consumer journey creation: Getting to know your people. Perhaps the lynch pin of developing an effective marketing strategy — it all starts here.
- Design thinking, UI/UX: Simple, streamlined, visual… design thinking is critical to mobile and digital native engagement.
- Content production and project management: Producing everything from video, storyboarding, and infographic concepts to written content, graphic design, and creative reviews.
If you’d like to know more about some of these projects and capabilities, please send me a note and let’s talk!